Well, not quite from Mars, but named after our fellow planet, Martian Jewel Organic Corn is really beautiful! Far from GMO Frankencorn, this organic, heirloom variety grew into lovely purple stocks, with purple hulls, tender yellow corn and deep purple cobs. And they taste great too-not terribly sweet, but nice and starchy. I found my seeds at Seeds of Change. We’re fans of eating corn raw, right off the cob. It’s amazingly fresh that way and uses no resources to prepare.
Don't Miss a Post! Subscribe Here.
- Very cool app for iPhones that let's you support companies that support your causes. They have links to Android,... fb.me/1XV1eebj1________________________________ 4 days ago
- Smiles for Monday! Hope you're having a great day! fb.me/1w1jXmXbi________________________________ 6 days ago
- Smiles for Monday! Hope you're having a wonderful start to your week! fb.me/1EVa1wPkB________________________________ 6 days ago
- Pizza "donuts"! Vegan and gluten-free too, of course! fb.me/S6S5oIZo________________________________ 1 week ago
- It's getting to be gardening time in Colorado. Here's a great idea for weed killer that won't hurt the planet. fb.me/2ooEnA3QX________________________________ 1 week ago